Sunday, December 25, 2005

T-shirt or Wifebeater?

After my passionate tirade on "Closed for Christmas", I read Joe Carter's article on how many great men are kept out of the Great Battle because of their preoccupation over lesser squabbles. Sometimes I hate it when he's right.

Can we all just trust each other on this Christmas thing, proclaim the gospel, and get along? We are not the enemy, the enemy is the enemy. If we are truly to live an unfettered life, free from the chains that weigh us down we must seek to win the hearts and minds of the lost, not bicker within.

Merry Christmas, whenever you celebrate it.

The inn is empty, the manger is stinky, and the tomb is empty. A son is born.

Amen.

2 comments:

Warren B. said...

Hate to open up a can of worms here, but... who is the "enemy"? I'm not asking to agitate, I just want to know what the issue is.

Aarron & Cristine Pina said...

Sorry, "the enemy" is jargon - the Christianese word for Satan. My bad.