Sunday, March 26, 2006

Numbering Our Days a Bit More

It's obvious we could use a facelift around here. That is forthcoming. However, in reading over the scripture regarding the numbering of days, it seems appropriate to revisit my commitment to writing more regularly, but also, wise to develop and stick to a more predictable schedule and set of topics.

After prayerful consideration, here's where I'm lead:

Mondays - Leadership and/or work.
Wednesdays - Relational health and/or purity.
Fridays - Time and/or money.


In redesigning the look and feel of this site, I'd like to also throw in a few media reviews from time to time, including a retro-review of a Jeff Scott CD, in anticipation of his next release, later this year. In the meantime, I've been snapping tons of photos and haven't really shared them with anyone. My bad. These will be forthcoming as well.

Thanks for reading, more for replying, and most for referring!
In Christ,
Aarron

No comments: