Monday, October 31, 2005

Shameless gloating!!!


Now, everyone who was at God Blog Con was pretty well set on either Matt Anderson or the dashing, young Joshua Claybourne, both may well be close to as good looking as I, just not close enough. When brought to a preliminary vote though, it came down to myself and David “Jollyblogger” Wayne. But, somehow, a surprise, grassroots fueled, 11th hour surge propelled a wily, shine-headed, upstart from Atlanta to the top of the pile (read: I got all my friends to vote for me)!

David, I may be all form, but your content kicks my blog anyday. Thanks for being a good sport.

Thanks to y'all who voted. Thanks to y'all who continue to support via readership and referral. Thanks, also to Stacy for the contest!

Grace and peace.
A

P.S. Claybourne, I'd have voted for you, bro. You're a sharp lookin' dude, and wicked smaaht. Matt, you're a newlywed, so you get to hear how handsome you are all the time...
P.P.S. “Sinful pride” is not a value we condone, here at ALU. The above gloating is actually a pride of the not-so-sinful “Shameless Advertising for Purposes of God’s Glory” variety.

No comments: