Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Salt and "lite"...

The Bible says that we are created in God's image and created to do the good things that He has planned for us. If we are truly a reflection of the God who created the universe, the Grand Canyon, Haagen-Dazs ice cream, sex, New Zealand, surfing,(alright, perhaps the ice cream was our creation, but God wired us to know it is nnnnnice), shouldn't there be excellence in all that we do?
No, we're not all made perfect, and I frequently fail to spellcheck (read: guilty like the rest), but shouldn't our signs and placards be proofread before we start waving them around in protest?!

Hukked on fonix werked fur me...

My bad, I should be more encouraging. Alright, let me put on my encouragement hat. I am a God loving, Bible believing, Jesus Freak, and I want to do the work we are commanded to do by the Father who loved us just as we were and has great, Jermiah 29:11 plans for us. But, folks, can we please remember that the brand we're representing here is His Kingdom? Spellcheck your signs, or my buddy Jeremy Thiessen won't have to publish a post like this I mean, come on, there are people watching!!! Let's get it together, team.

Couldn't have said it better myself..."

Here's a blank check for you to carry around: If I am ever guilty of misquoting, misspelling, will you puhleeeeze bring it to my attention? If that check ever bounces, I'll never ask you to read my blog again. Fair?

Thanks for your attention. I will now step down off of my soapbox.

Grace and peace.

No comments: