Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Field Trip!!!

Click here to take a field trip for today over to "Gospel Driven Life". An article on relational health, God-style.

I only disagree with Mark on one point. I don't believe the gospel writer means that we confess to God and have fellowship with each other. I think it's more like "confess to each other and have fellowship with God". I say this for two reasons - first, Matthew makes it clear that God's desire is greater that we are reconciled to each other than to make sacrifices of atonement to Him. Second, we are the body of Christ, we as a close knit group are a semblance of God. When we are all reconciled to each other, our fellowship with God becomes seamless.

This point aside, I think Mark's hit this one on the head. What do you think?

No comments: